This free workshop will be held in the Durham office of Rosen Law Firm from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and led by Susan Orenstein, Ph.D.
The Durham office is located in Sutton Station at:
5826 Fayetteville Rd., Suite 205
Durham, NC 27713
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is another matter. Learn what the latest marital research says about what differentiates the masters and disasters of marriage. Learn about the types of communication that build greater intimacy. Leave the workshop with added confidence that your marriage can be enhanced.
This workshop is for you if:
– You and your spouse keep arguing about the same issues
– You feel like you and your spouse have grown apart and are now like roommates
– You feel resentful, misunderstood, or hurt much of the time
– You and your partner get along well, you just want to feel closer
– You feel hopeless and are considering divorce
You can find out more about Dr. Orenstein at www.orensteinsolutions.com
To reserve a space, simply send an email with your first name, an email address or phone number (we only use this to notify you if the seminar date changes), and the date/location of the seminar you would like to attend to email@example.com, or call us at 919.256.1558. Reservation is not required, but it helps us prepare for the event.